After hundreds of citizens, business leaders, clergy and staff from all South L.A. political offices descended upon the board room, the MTA board unanimously approved the Ridley-Thomas motion to study a full Crenshaw Blvd subway on the Crenshaw Line.More →
- Mark Brown on Where Do the Mayoral Candidates Stand on the Crenshaw-LAX Line?
- MTA to Bond $10.2B with $0 for Crenshaw Subway or Leimert Park Village Station | Crenshaw Subway Coalition on Black Community Voices Against Measure J
- Snowey on How We Win the Battle for Crenshaw (Newsletter)
- Victor on Op-Ed: Villaraigosa Double Talk on Crenshaw Could Derail LA’s 30-10 Funding
- Tang on A Brief Update on Our Struggle & The NY Times Article