Spread the Word
A large part of our success will be predicated on the continued discussion of this important issue – the largest public works project in the history of South Los Angeles.
Talk about the Crenshaw-LAX Line project and the efforts of the Crenshaw Subway Coalition, distribute flyers, forward our newsletters, facebook it and tweet it among your family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, church family, civic associations, etc.
- Crenshaw-LAX Line Fact Sheet (pdf)
- About the Crenshaw Subway Coalition (Coming Soon)
- Petition for a Leimert Park Village Station and Tunnel under Crenshaw Blvd (pdf)
- Sample Resolution/Letter of Support (Coming Soon)
News Report Selections
- LA Times (Hector Tobar – July 22, 2011): South Los Angeles Needs to Think Like the Westside on Subway (pdf)
- LA Times (Hector Tobar – May 6, 2011): Leimert Park Deserves a Light Rail Station (pdf)
- LA Wave Op-Ed (Damien Goodmon – April 27, 2011): Rail Line Must Go Underground to Preserve, Protect Key Black L.A. Business Corridor (pdf)